Hello, hope this finds you and your loved ones well. I want to start off by saying thank you, to all of you, for your patience during this impossible time. As of now, I am not accepting any new clients/appointments at this time. I will be starting off slowly. Please bare with me during this time. I ask that you read the below protocols I have put into place to ensure your safety as well as mine, whenever we see each other again!
1. I will thoroughly clean, disinfect and sanitize massage room before and after each client, paying close attention to massage table, seating, door knobs, electronics, etc., as well as common area and restroom. I ask that you please come at your designated time to avoid the use of waiting area, if possible.
2. I will be taking temperatures at the door, please don't be offended. I will be using a no-touch thermometer and ask that you please do not come in if you have been or currently are experiencing any cold symptoms.
3. I will be wearing a mask and gloves during our session. Clients will be required to bring and wear their own mask or cloth facial cover while we are together. I will try to have some extra masks to provide you, in case you are not able to bring your own. That being said, please try to supply your own, as supplies are hard to come by.
4. I will continue to practice proper hand washing and hygiene protocols. I ask that when you arrive you please do the same. The restroom is located directly across from my studio and will be stocked with appropriate supplies. For now I ask we replace any hand shakes for fist or elbow bumps :)
5. To allow for sanitization procedures and recognizing social distancing recommendations I am limiting the number of people I will see in a day, for now. If you or someone around you has been sick or infected with the Covid virus within the past 14 days, please reschedule your appointment as soon as possible.
6. Due to me being such a small business, I will still be accepting cash, checks and credit cards.
7. Please bring your own water bottles, I'm happy to fill them for you!
8. To minimize the check-out time, I ask that you utilize your account on www.vagaro.com or use the Vagaro app to make any needed changes or additional appointments to your schedule. I will also be available via text or email to help with any scheduling needs.
Thank you again for baring with me during this unfortunate time. I can't wait to see each and everyone of you very soon! If you have any questions or concerns or need your login information to access your appointments, please text me at 515.556.0363 or email me at sacredstonemassageandbodywork.com.
Have a happy healthy day!
Summer Riley, LMT, Owner
Sacred Stone Massage & Bodywork