Services & Rates
- » 30 Minute Therapeutic Massage
- » 60 Minute Therapeutic Massage
- » 60 Minute Hot Stone Massage
- » 60 Minute Prenatal Massage
- » Reflexology
- » Aromatherapy
30 Minute Therapeutic Massage
Combining a traditional massage with aromatherapy and specialized deep tissue techniques to improve circulation and movement in the body. Pressure and techniques are ever-changing depending on the specific needs of each muscle.
60 Minute Therapeutic Massage
Combining a traditional massage with aromatherapy and specialized deep tissue techniques to improve circulation and movement in the body. Pressure and techniques are ever-changing depending on the specific needs of each muscle. Some reflexology and use of hot stones may also be included, at no additional cost.
60 Minute Hot Stone Massage
The evolution of hot stone massage is here and it combines soothing heat with contoured stones that immerses you in a sensational new massage experience. It's the synergy of heat therapy, relaxation and custom pressure that makes this a unique and worthwhile experience!
Benefits of Synergy Heat Therapy...
1. Blends Warmth, Custom Pressure and Advanced Techniques into an Ultra-Relaxing Sensation.
2. Warms muscles, tendons and ligaments for healing therapy.
3. Promotes relaxation of muscle knots and trigger points.
4. Relieves muscle pain and discomfort.
5. Soothes the Millions of Pressure, Motion and Temperature receptors in the Skin.
6. Encourages improved Blood and Lymph circulation.
7. Helps detoxify the body and tone the skin.
8. Stimulates the immune system.
9. Calms the nervous system, Calms the mind and Decreases stress.
60 Minute Prenatal Massage
Combining aromatherapy with relaxing, traditional massage techniques tailored to accommodate the needs of the expectant mother. Improves circulation, fatigue, muscle aches and more, while maintaining complete comfort. I do require client to be beyond the first trimester before coming in.
The practice of applying pressure and aromatherapy to the feet and hands to stimulate the flow of energy in the body. Blockages of your energy field (known as “Qi”) are believed to prevent healing. According to the reflexology theory, certain points on the feet and hands correspond to specific organs and body parts. Applying pressure with hand, thumb and fingers to stimulate certain areas can promote health in the corresponding parts.
Aromatherapy treatments are a wonderful way to boost your experience and leave feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Young Living Essential Oils are 100% therapeutic grade with no added fillers. The purist of the pure! Aromatherapy is included in each treatment and will be specific to the needs of the client, unless otherwise requested.